Tuesday, January 20, 2009

partys over

well i'm back to work. and the truth is i think i forgot what it is i am supposed to do here. oh and i can't wait for my friends without kids to come in and ask if i am relaxed from my vacation. i know, i want to slap them too but i think my evaluation for next year would be even worse. and to top it all off i have to bring the most henious of clients to have a cavity filled this morning and let's just say that the valium she takes doesn't even begin to sedate her. not to mention i have this gross cold that numbs my taste buds, makes me sound like darthvaders neice, and makes my nostrils red. also sofia was not happy with me leaving this morning. oh and a consumer jsut opened the door and let a homeless man in begging for money. happy happy joy joy. off i go.

3 comments:

chrissyrudd said...

You are a wonderful person and you are simply their to annoint them with your presence. And if they aren't nice, it's only because they are jealous of your superior mind and body! Look at it this way, I'd kill to go to work right about now... the grass is aways greener!

chrissyrudd said...

Oh, see, all these baby and toddler toys are killing brain cells... "their" is meant to be "there"... I always hate it when people switch those, and now look, here I am doing it! AND I don't think I spelled "annoint" right?

chrissyrudd said...

AND... "aways" is meant to be "always"!!!

For pete's sake!